Statement of Faith
In the context of its commitment to the Foursquare Statement of Faith, Central Valley School of Ministry is a school that adheres to the following tenets of faith based on the Bible, the inspired Word of God.
- We believe in God the Father, creator and sustainer of all, Who so loved humankind, made in His image, that He sent His only Son, Jesus Christ, born of a virgin, to be the Savior of Adam’s lost and fallen race.
- We believe in God the Son, Jesus Christ, who through His death and resurrection, is the sufficient sacrifice for the sin of the world. Through repentance and faith all who receive Him are born anew and adopted into the family of God as His children.
- We believe in God the Holy Spirit, Who brings new life to those dead in sin, indwells all who receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, baptizes, fills and gifts for service those who ask in faith, and Who continually transforms into Christ’s likeness all who walk according to the Spirit.
- We believe in the Gospel of salvation through Jesus Christ as God’s sole and sufficient plan of deliverance from sin’s penalty and Satan’s power and His full provision of grace for righteous and holy living.
- We believe the Church is the Body of Christ and includes all who through repentance and faith have received Jesus Christ as Savior and publicly confessed and follow Him as Lord.
- We believe the Bible is the Word of God, inspired by the Spirit of God, without error in the original manuscripts and infallible in its truth for faith and life.
- We believe in the unity of the Church under the Lordship of Jesus Christ and His commission to go into all the world preaching the Gospel, baptizing those who believe and making disciples of all nations.
- We believe in the imminent, visible, bodily return of Jesus Christ to earth to reign in righteousness and in the final judgment of all humankind into eternal union with God of those who believe in Jesus Christ and eternal separation from God of those who do not believe.